As featured on www.TravelMag.com, our iconic HOT Glass Class is our signature program designed to bring the experience of glass-blowing to the South Florida community in the most hands-on way imaginable! We developed this program to bring an unparalleled hands-on glass making experience to our visitors.
Here's how it works:
– Reservations are suggested. Schedule your HOT Glass Class today by calling 954-732-7231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– All reservations will require a $40 nonrefundable deposit. Private reservations made outside of our hours of operation will require a $50 nonrefundable reservation fee.
– Each piece takes approximately 20 minutes per workshop and is made one-on-one with one of our professional HOT Glass Class instructors.
– All glass pieces require 12 hours to cool and can be picked up during our regular business hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 2:00PM-10:00PM (closed Sunday and Tuesday).
– Shipping is an additional $30.00 per address within the US. If you cannot make it back to pick up your pieces within 90 days just give us a call and we can organize shipping over the phone.
– All coupons purchased online are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. If you'd still like to make a reservation there is an additional $5 non-refundable fee to confirm your time. However, we will match any online price if you prefer to make a reservation.
This is your chance for a fun first hand glass making experience! Make a flower, paperweight or ornament for just $50! Tumblers are $65 – you can use this item everyday, and they're dishwasher safe! The Wave Vase or Long Vase (no wave) is $90. Or you can make your very own Ruffle Bowl for $150! Plus we offer an extra large Heart or Starfish Paperweight for 1 or 2 people, with initials and date engraving on the back for $150 each. The large paperweight options can be scheduled as a private class as well where you can add cremation ashes as a sentimental memorial for your loved ones for $250 each.
Through this program, you can walk-in, sign-up, and work one-on-one with our expert glass artists to make your very own piece of glass art to have and hold forever! Our goal is to offer our expertise to you in order to help create a unique and fun piece of artwork in our beautiful studio, but most importantly – we want to make it an unforgettable experience. That's why we've made it so simple to get involved – just sign-up and you’ll be making glass in no time! This is a hands-on and fully interactive experience unlike any other. The workshops are fully interactive, hands-on, safe, and incredibly exciting, with no experience necessary – you do the fun part and we do the hard part.